What we do
RF coils for clinical research
- Custom RF coils for 1H MR imaging
- Wide range of single and dual tuned RF coils for multinuclear MRI and MR spectroscopy. Nuclei include: 1H, 31P, 19F, 23Na, 13C, 3He, 7Li, 129Xe
- RF coils for 31P or 13C spectroscopy with 1H decoupling
RF coils for pre-clinical studies
- Volume birdcage coils – single and dual tuned quadrature coils for MR imaging and spectroscopy
- Surface coils and multi-element RF coils – 1H and X-nuclei coils
Phantoms for MR spectroscopy and imaging on whole body systems and pre-clinical systems
Please get in touch to discuss your individual requirements, see contact page.
How we work
We work with each customer to understand their research needs leading to designs customised to the specific research requirements.
The company offers a range of MRI coils and phantoms for proton and non-proton applications including transmit / receive coils and multi-element coils. We have an extensive range of modular designs that can be configured to fit your needs.
With a strong focus on customer support, we work with our customers to ensure that we supply the best possible RF solution for your research. PulseTeq is pleased to offer support to you on all aspects relating to coil performance and related factors to ensure excellent results: use of phantoms to ensure consistent performance, protocols and QA checks.