PulseTeq brings together physicists and engineers with extensive experience in MR system and MR imaging and spectroscopy combined with comprehensive skills in RF coil, RF electronics and mechanical design.
This experience covers:
- RF coil design of all types of system from low field to ultra-high field. This includes volume coils, surface coils and array coils.
- RF electronics covering frequencies from 10 to 400 MHz, including power switches and combiners, T/R switches and low noise, low impedance preamplifiers.
- EM simulation with use of both CST Microwave Studios and the SEMCAD EM simulation software packages.
- Mechanical design using a wide range of plastics and flexible PCBs with particular attention to compatibility with both high RF powers and strong magnetic fields.
- Clinical research including both neurological applications and a wide range of multinuclear studies – the latter including hyperpolarized applications and the use of fluorine agents.
- Pre-clinical research – application, protocols and experimental set up for animal handling.
- MR system design – PulseTeq has extensive experience in MR system design and applications.